Mega Mario Scene Maker Mega Mario Scene Maker

Kinda alright

Kinda alright, but not alright enough!!!!

Didn't really get it. Maybe I'm just stupid or maybe you made a totally pointless game which wasn't worth bringing back.

Whatever...

azza3809 responds:

If you dont get it then you didn't read the title. It's a scene maker. You can just let your imagination run wild with these.

Rage! Rage!

Awesome!!!!!!

Probably tre best game I've ever played!!

I'm very impressed that you managed to make such a fantastic game!!!

Well done!!

Excitebike Excitebike

DUUUUUUUUUDE!!

That was funner than I thought It was gonna be! And funner is'nt even a word!!
I really liked that one!

I garanee That you'll see me on monday and i'll say
"did you see my reveiw?"

Just thought I'd add that in.......

FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Pie!

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

Very good Idea!

Well Done Good Idea. Loved The rockin' out music too! Keep it up!

Peace!

New Blink 182 song Quiz New Blink 182 song Quiz

Blink good, song title bad

Me like Blink 182,
Me no like stupid asshole making mockery of Blink 182
Me hunt down ashole and shout in asshole's face
Me tell asshole Blink 182's song called 'Feeling This'
Me tell asshole Blink 182's song not called 'Action'
Asshole ask why I talk like this
Me say:

"ASSHOLE"

(repeated punching noises after that)

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

That was fun! ^_^

That was fun, but I lost several times because my mouse is a bit fucked up so it was difficult to move the curser around. But if my mouse was fine i would've kept playing it. In short, it was Awsome!

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

Great!!!

I loved that, I realy got into it! You should realy play this game if you haven't already, and if you have already played it play it again! Now! Don't just stand there doddling! Go play the game!!!

Excelent!!

Slipknot: Unmasked Slipknot: Unmasked

Funny but a little boring

The un masking part was funny but it wasn't exactly challenging or watchable, was it? Maybe there should've been a multiple choice quiz thing and if you got the question wrong then they end up haveing the wrong face (e.g Ronald MacDonald) insted of what was originally in the game and at the end you see what you got for the faces. Or whatever, y'know, I haven't realy thought about it that much...

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

Poke'Crap

It's more interesting having a week of watching grass grow, then watching paint dry, then listening to wood chippings and then going to sleep without any T.V! Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Tainted love: CreateAGoth Tainted love: CreateAGoth

Her boobs should be bigger!!

It was okay I guess... her boobs should've been bigger though. and its hard to find the clothes to put on her (or take off). There should've been a couple of arrows so you could choose what to put on her so it's neater and you don't loose stuff. .......What do you mean I'm a pervert...???!!! So what, I'm a Bi-sexual who likes tits. It's not as if it's a crime to have an opinion. Well I suppose I am a bit of a Pervert. So are you if you are reading this, but you shouldn't be ashamed to do the things you love (masterbating).